The Vermeer T1255III SEM with single-sided direct drive attachment allows the operator to cut an 80-degree high wall and produces less noise, dust and vibration - helping mines to increase production by excavating reserves they couldn't otherwise get due to drill and blast restrictions, air quality regulations or urban encroachment.
On-board Dust Suppression System by Vermeer
Vermeer’s range of T1255 Terrain Leveler™ Surface Miners are compatible with the On-board Dust Suppression System by Vermeer. This additional feature is a must-have for all hard-rock and tunnelling job sites as it increases productivity and reduces overhead costs. The On-board Dust Suppression System by Vermeer:
- Is hydraulically driven and features and left and right unit, which become part of the machine.
- Reduces the need for an external power source or operator which in turn reduces the amount of diesel consumption, emissions and labour costs.
- Uses a baghouse filtration system which requires minimal maintenance which will save time and costs.
- Features superior manoeuvrability which means you can continue to work in confined or closed-in spaces.
- Is also compatible with the T1255 Chain Drive Surface Miner which means you can use this system while cutting high walls.