Two or four-way swing auger drivers ideal for fencing, footings, tree planting and other construction and hard landscaping applications.
- Depending on the ground condition, you can choose between a bladed cutting head, a tapered cutting head, or a rotating rock pick design.
- Digga has a full range of auger extensions available to suit your specific requirements.
- Our extensive range of quality wear parts and pilots are designed to suit most ground conditions. Choose from a range of flat, chisel, tapered teeth, or rotating rock pick configurations.
- Digga augers boast extremely efficient cutting head designs, heavy duty tubing, and optimum flight pitches to provide maximum spoil removal in all ground conditions.
- Models available to fit a range of other mini loader brands including Toro, Dingo, Kanga and Ditch Witch.
Drill holes in light earth conditions and clay. Numerous teeth options are available for most ground conditions. Available in Earth, Tungsten, or MFT for general drilling. Easy PADLOC knock in and out teeth require no special tools.
Digga’s RC4 Augers come with tapered tungsten teeth which are designed for drilling in earth, shale, asphalt, permafrost and fracturable rock. Easy PADLOC knock in and out teeth require no special tools.
DR4 dedicated rock
Digga’s DR auger range feature rotating rock picks and are specially designed for drilling from soft fracturable rock to very hard rock. DR’s also feature short flighting to encourage regular spoil removal, allowing cool air to enter the hole, and facilitate regular inspection of teeth.